Keep your EBT Card and Benefits Safe
- DO NOT use ATMs that appear to have been altered.
- DO NOT use ATMs with unusual signage, such as a command to enter your PIN twice to complete a transaction.
- NEVER write your PIN on your card, the card sleeve or on anything you keep with your card.
- DO NOT keep your card and PIN together.
- If someone takes your card and knows your PIN, they can use your benefits! If benefits are withdrawn by someone else before you call Customer Service, YOUR BENEFITS MIGHT NOT BE REPLACED. Call Customer Service immediately at (877) 328-9677 to cancel your card.
Read this en Español.